Value Based Advisory Services
Helping Clients Make Informed Decisions
We enable you to identify, select, and implement value-creating initiatives, transactions, strategies, and projects. FairValue Advisors provides advisory services for a broad range of clients, but especially in situations with a mix of tangible property and intangible property such as patents, trademarks, and copyrights, or a mix of domestic and international operations.
The goal of investors, business managers, and technology owners is to create and capture economic value. However, this goal proves elusive in actual practice to a large percentage of business participants. Through our advisory services, we enable you to identify, select, and implement value-creating initiatives, transactions, strategies, and projects.
Our advisory services assignments typically relate to decisions, negotiations, resource allocations, and investments for:
- Growth Options: To enable you to generate alternatives, and identify value-maximizing, long-term strategic growth options.
- Fair Transactions: To ensure value is maximized in third-party transactions and dealings.
- Business Optimization: To enable you to optimize value within existing businesses, including operating tactics, ongoing programs, and recurring decisions that maximize value.
- Risk Management: To maximize value by properly quantifying and reducing risk.
- Benchmark Reports: To compare company performance to the industry, identify key changes in financial performance, industry outlook and research for similar businesses sold.
Meet Our Experts
Let's Work Together
Whether you are considering the sale of a business, accounting for acquisitions, developing an exit plan or have a legal dispute, FairValue Advisors has the resources and expertise to address your needs.
With retirement on the horizon for many baby boomers, knowing when to retire and how much money you need is a hot topic for business owners. So, it’s no surprise that business succession and exit planning is “trending” in the legal and finance communities. Oftentimes, a business is an owner’s
If you operate a business, you’ve invested the valuable resources of time and talent, and if you are a business owner, you have invested your hard-earned money. As both investor and investee, you should be doubly focused on increasing the value of your business and being a good steward of
The National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts has selected Rich Goeldner to join the editorial review board.
The Value Examiner® is an independent, professional development journal dedicated to the exploration of value and its ramifications for consultants. It is the singular source of timely, technical, in-depth articles written for consultants by practitioners and academics at the top of their respective fields. The distinguished authors bring expertise acquired